Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Dolmar PS-5105
Powerful, agile and reliable chain saw.The formula for the professional mid-range model, with high torque for felling and stripping of mid-sized trees, but also ideal for de-branching operations because of it's ergonomic design, high RPM and racy acceleration.
- Model: PS-5105
- Displacement: 50 cc (3.1 cu. in.)
- Engine Manufacturer: DOLMAR
- Power Rating: 2.8 kW (3.9 hp)
- Max Engine Speed: 13,800 rpm
- Net Weight: 5.4 kg (11.9 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.47 L (15.9 oz.)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.27 L (9.1 oz.)
- Standard Guide Bar: 16 in., 18 in.
- Handle Heating: No
- Optional Guide Bars: 20 in.
- MPI technology (Memory-Power-Ignition) for easy restart
- Catalytic converter to clean the exhaust gases
- Powerful engine for felling and chopping medium-thick wood
- High rpm and super-fast acceleration
- Good cooling for a high reliability
- Ergonomic design, easy handling
- Tool-less filter maintenance
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Touch&Stop one lever control with clearly defined positions for cold starting, operation and stop. Engines shuts off with just a touch.
- Optimum chip flow through
- Adjustable oil pump, disabled at engine idling
- 3.1 cu. in. (50 cc)
- Horse Power
- 3.9 hp (2.8 kW)
- 11.9 lb. (5.4 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16, 18, 20 in.