Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Makita EA6100PRGG
20" 61 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 20" 61cc Professional Chain Saw (EA6100PRGG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 61cc engine delivers 4.6 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter, and heavy duty air filter system for extended filter life and improved durability. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- Power Rating: 4.6 HP/3.4 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 20 in.
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 27 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 16 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 13.2 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Heavy duty air filter
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 20.1 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394321
- Powerful 4.6 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 13.2 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
- (1) 20" Guide Bar, 3/8"-.050" (443-053-661)
- (1) 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-072A)
- (1) 20-24" Chain Cover (952-020-660)
- 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.6 hp (3.4 kW)
- 13.2 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 20 in.