Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Makita EA7300PRZ
73 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 73cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 73cc engine delivers 5.4 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7300PRZ is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
- Power Rating: 5.4 HP/4.1 kW
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.4 cu.in. (72.6 cc)
- Max. Engine Speed: 12,800 RPM
- Chain Saw Configuration: Powerhead only
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25.4 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 14.2 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 14.7 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Flush cut handle
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 18.3 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394635
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 14.7 lbs. (with chain)
- Decompression valve reduces force required for starting
- Maximum engine speed of 13,500 RPM
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- (1) 20-24" Chain Cover (952-020-660)
- 4.4 cu.in. (72.6 cc)
- Horse Power
- 5.4 hp (4.1 kW)
- 14.7 lb.