Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Makita EA7900PRZ1
79 cc Chain Saw
The Makita 79cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 79cc engine delivers 5.7 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an easy-starting automatic half-throttle lock and fully electronic ignition with optimized timing across all speed ranges. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include heavy-duty air filter for extended filter life, and advanced vibration dampening system, engineered to reduce vibration. The EA7900PRZ1 is ideal for forestry work such as tree felling and bucking.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.8 cu.in. (78.5 cc)
- Power Rating: 5.7 HP/4.3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 12,800 RPM
- Chain Saw Configuration: Powerhead only
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 25.4 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 14.2 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 14.7 lb.
- User Type: Professional
- Chain Saw Feature: Heavy duty air filter
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- Shipping Weight: 18.5 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-394642
- Heavy-duty air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Decompression valve reduces force required for starting
- High power-to-weight ratio: weighs only 14.7 lbs (bar and chain not included)
- Lateral chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large metal spike bar for increased productivity
- (1) 20-24" Chain Cover (952-020-660)
- 4.8 cu.in. (78.5 cc)
- Horse Power
- 5.7 hp (4.3 kW)
- 14.7 lb.