Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna 122HD60 (966 53 24-02)
This double-sided hedge trimmer is a lightweight, easy-to-use model that's perfect for the homeowner with a job to do. Husqvarna's 122HD60 features Smart Start® for speedier start-ups, plus a low level of engine noise so you won't disturb your neighbors. Beyond the unit's lighter weight, its built-in vibration dampeners absorb excess vibrations, and an adjustable handle reduces stress on your arms and hands. It's the streamlined tool you need to cut perfect hedges every time.
- Low noise: The low noise engine technology and the special design make this hedge trimmer quiet and easy to use. Very important for everyone who operates in residential areas.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, reducing stress on the user's arms and hands.
- Adjustable rear handle: The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.8 in
- Cutting speed: 4050 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 10.14 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 0.73 lbs/h
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 24 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.8 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 4.44
- Gear ratio: 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.6 m/s²
- 21.7 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 24 in.
- 10.8 lb.