We are a servicing dealer for many power equipment brands and products. Our mechanics are employed year round and attend factory sponsored training in order to stay up to date on the latest technology. If you have a problem, we're here to take care of it. For more specific information see the sections below or feel free to stop in or give us a call.
We do have some limitations. We are physically a small shop and unfortunately are unable to work on any riding equipment. We are also limited in the brands of handheld and smaller equipment due to restrictions on parts and technical information.
The most common kinds of service are listed below. We do service many different kinds of equipment and prices vary. Due to limitations on parts and technical information we can't work on every brand. Please call or stop by with any questions. Here are some examples:
- Leaf Vacuums
- Pressure Washers
- Wheeled Blowers
- Wide Area Walk Behind Mowers
20" - 22" Walk Behind Mowers
We can provide service for most brands of standard walk behind mower.
Our 2 most basic services for 20" - 22" walk behind mowers:
- Check ignition
- Check compression
- Change Oil*
- Sharpen and Balance Blade
- Scrape grass build up from deck
- Replace spark plug
- Clean or replace air filter
- Check and lubricate drive*
- Adjust and lube cables
- Test run and adjust
$52.95 + Parts, total average cost $65 - $85
- Everything listed for Seasonal Maintenance, plus:
- Clean and rebuild carburetor
- Flush fuel system and replace fuel lines (if necessary)
- Remove cylinder head and decarbon piston and head*
- Replace head gasket*
- Check valves*
- Remove and clean muffler*
- Clean exhaust ports*
- Replace points and condenser*
- Inspect and adjust governor
$72.95 + parts, total average cost $90 - $125
* Services vary based on the kind of engine and mower. Give us a call or stop by for more information.
We service ONLY the following brands of hand held and small equipment: Echo, Dolmar, Honda, Husqvarna, Makita, Mantis, Redmax and Shindaiwa. These include blowers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, power cutters, string trimmers and more.
Our basic service is a Complete Tune-Up
- Check spark and compression
- Check and clean exhaust
- Check piston and cylinder
- Clean or replace spark plug
- Clean or replace air filter
- Flush fuel system
- Check or replace fuel lines
- Rebuild carburetor
- Lubricate gearboxes, driveshafts and other serviceable parts
- Sharpen chain*
- Adjust cutters*
$62.95 + parts (most kinds of equipment), total average cost $90 - $105
$82.95 + parts (chainsaws and power cutters), total average cost $105 - $125
* Services vary based on the kind of equipment. Give us a call or stop by for more information.
We're not accepting snow throwers for service just yet but we will be starting November 1st.
$12.50 + tax - For a standard single blade walk behind (20" - 22) mower Snapper Ninja blades - $15.50 + tax
$9.50 - $16.50 + tax - Prices vary based on the complexity of the equipment
Mower Blades (off of equipment)
$6.50 each, $9.50 for a Snapper Ninja blade
Chainsaw Chains (off of equipment)
$6.50 each for up to 24" - For larger chains, special grinds and special chains prices can vary. Give us a call or stop by for more information.
We can sharpen a variety of garden tools and the prices can vary. We're also a drop-off location for Sharpening On Site.
Sharpening On Site picks up from our shop on Wednesdays and returns items on the following Wednesday. To ensure prompt service please drop off your items by the end of day on Tuesday.